A few days ago, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award. It really means a lot to me, I was nominated by InspireChange, he has an awesome blog and I am sure you will love it. So lets start —
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
His Questions —
- What is your goal in your life?
I am not sure to be honest, I am currently in 9th grade and all I want to focus on is my 10th board exam for the time being.
2. Mention your most favorite destination?
I don’t really have a favorite destination in mind but I would love to go and explore Europe
3. What are the best life teaching movie you have ever seen till now?
I don’t watch a lot of movies so I don’t really have any.
4. Narrate one incident that changed your life?
This one incident took place in the past few days, it has really changed me as a person and my views on life. When I was not blogging, I actually found out the love I had for blogging.
5. What will you do if you have one chance to go back in time?
I want to back to October and tell my past self that “there is more to life that you thing mate”
6. What is the best decision you have taken in your life?
I am 15 and there are not a lot of big decisions that I have taken but the past few months have really forced me to take some really difficult decisions.
7. Do you think Humans still deserve to live in this world and why?
Yes, they do. I agree that we humans have done a lot of harm to our earth but a lot of us have been trying their best to reverse it. We cannot stop all the wrong doers but we can surely get into trenches and make our earth a better place with people who want to do the same
8. Best quote you remember.
“Everyday may not be a good day but there is good in every day.”
9. What gives you satisfaction of living your life.
Two words — Spreading Happiness
10. One best advise to fellow bloggers you can give.
Be yourself when you blog and people will love your blog.
11. Introvert or extrovert?
I am more like an extroverted introvert
My Nominee —
All the best to all the nominees. There is not pressure guys, you can take as much time as you want.😊